You have entered an item note on your sales document, but when you change the Org. Unit the notes are disappearing.
SAP Business By Design.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Search for the Sales Orders document ABC (ABC represents your Sales Orders Document ID).
- Click on Edit and View All button.
- Navigate to Items tab.
- Then navigate to Notes subtab.
- Enter a note.
- Navigate to Involved Parties tab.
- Change the Org. Unit.
- Go Back to Notes subtab.
Result: The notes disappeared.
This is a standard behavior as the re-determination of notes depends on Sales Unit change on the Involved Parties tab on the Sales Order document.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
Sales Order; Notes; Item; Sales Unit , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To