- User connections unexpectedly disconnect when running sp_showplan.
- "Infected with signal 11" errors in the module prObject_list() together with stack traces are reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x15910034) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001072516 (prObject_list+0x1ec), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000004a)
- The stacktraces include the functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- Occasionally zombie processes may be left behind as well.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR818065, CR#818065, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, 818065 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.