- You are using the SFTP Receiver Adapter with Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) with Dynamic File name configured
- When processing a file through the channel the error below is thrown:
Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: 4: Putting /Outbound/ToSend/* failed.
MP: exception caught with cause javax.resource.ResourceException: 4: Putting /Outbound/ToSend/* failed.
Exception caught by adapter framework: 4: Putting /Outbound/ToSend/* failed.
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, B2B, SFTP, ASMA, dynamic filename , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SFT , Secure File Transfer Protocol Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.