- Ascending or descending sort for calculated measure does not work as expected when Display Options set as Description
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story with table.
- Add some calculated measures, make sure that sort order for description is different with sort order for ID.
- Set Display Options to ID and Description for calculated measures.
- Sort the calculated measures. Note the order is correct.
- Set Display Options to Description for calculated measures.
- Sort the calculated measures. Note the order is incorrect. Seems it still sorts follow the ID.
This is a limitation in the product for story calculations created on acquired/imported data models.
One improvement is that user will be able to specify a custom order for account members (including story calculations) regardless of the order in which they were created or any other factors.
The feature allowing for "a custom order for account members" is currently planned for the 2019 Q2 Quality Release Cycle (QRC).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
c4p, c4p, cforp, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, sort, unexpected, not work, wrong , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem