You want to set certain quantity of a product in your warehouse as Restricted.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Inbound Logistics work center.
Navigate to the Common Tasks view and choose the option Stock Overview.
Enter the relevant Product information and choose the Go button.
You see that the flag Restrcited is not set for the product selected.
You want the flag to be set for the relevant product.
- Go to the Internal Logistics work center.
- Select the Change of Stock option from the Common Tasks view.
- Enter the Site and the planning area related information in the mandatory fields.
- Choose the Add Row button and enter the Product and related information like identified stock quantity Unit of Measure etc, whose stock you need to mark as Restricted.
- Choose the Next button.
- Enter the quantity you need to mark as restricted in the field Changed Product Quantity and mark the flow Changed Restricted Status.
- Choose the Next button and review the entries made.
- Choose the Finish button.
You can see in stock overview that the value entered in the field Changed Product Quantity has been marked as Restricted.
how to set restricted flag, restrcited flag not set, restrcited stock not visible , KBA , logisitcs area block atp , how to make stock restricted , atp should not check stock , how to set restricted flag , set restrcited flag , restrcited flag not set , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , Problem