Unable to find any users when searching for Job Requisition Operators.
** Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Creating Job Requisition
- Go to Recruiting > Create Job Requisition
- Click Find User in Job Requisition Operators Field.
Editing Job Requisition
- Go to Recruiting > Select a Job Requisition
- Edit Job Requisition > Click "Find User" in Requistion Team
Issue: "No user found with your search criteria"
There are several causes in this kind of issue which are:
- The Job Requisition Originator does not have the required permissions to search, which will be discussed in this KBA.
- Assigned recruiting group (declared on the job requisition xml) have the same name with one of the dynamic groups and this issue could be resolve by following KBA: 2279399 - 'Find Users' search lookup area is blank
In order to resolve the issue the Job Originator or any Operators who have access in adding additional/adhoc teams are required to have the following functionality:
In Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > General User Permission, make sure the following two permissions are enabled:
- Company Info Access
- User Search.
If these two permissions are not enabled, please enable them and re-test the issue.
KBA 2279399 - 'Find Users' search lookup area is blank
"No user found with your search criteria", Find, Search, Create, Edit Job Requisition, Originator, Req Operator, Unable, to, find, blank, lookup area is blank, Company Info Access , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem