You configured multiple Identity Providers (IDP's) in your system, but when your users are trying to login, it is always routed directly to the default one.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud For Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Type SSO URL in the browser.
- The application will automatically route to default Identity Provider.
To be able to select different Identity Providers, it is necessary to enable Manual Identity Provider option.
To enable the option to select multiple Identity Providers follow the steps below:
Log in the system in HTML5 UI.
- Go to the Administrator Work Center.
- Go to the Common Tasks tab.
- Select Configure Single Sign On option.
- Navigate to My System tab (usually this is the default tab).
- Check the Manual Identity Provider checkbox.
The result of checking the box will be as seen in the below screenshot:
SSO; Multiple; Identity Provider; IDP; Two; Three; , KBA , SRD-CC-SEC , Security , How To