- How can I grant permission to users to create only Advance Reports and restrict users from creating ORD Live Data reports?
- User would only be able to create Realms query but user would not create any live data report.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- ORD Live Data Report creation permission inherits from Create ad hoc Report permission.
- If user has Create ad hoc Report permission on any domain then user will be able to create ORD Live Data Report based on those domains.
- Ensure, you have not granted any Create ad hoc Report Permission to any domain to the user.
- Ensure "Function and Option Permissions" switch in "Manage Workforce Analytics" is turned ON.
- Grant below permissions under "Analytics Permission" in RBP Role (Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > Select the RBP Role > Permission > Analytics Permission > Functional Permissions > Others > Select below permissions > Done > Save Changes > Logout and Login Back)
- Detail Reporting
- Report Canvas Designer
- Report Canvas Designer Admin
ORD Live Data, RBP, Advanced Reporting, Create, Report, Realms, Access, Restrict, Canvas, Center, Ad, Hoc , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To