Sales Organization isn't determined after assigning a lead to the Employee Responsible.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads work view.
- Search and open the Lead 123 (123 represents the Lead ID).
- Click on Edit button.
- Add the employee ABC (ABC represents the employee name) as Employee Responsible.
You expect that the Sales Data is automatically determined, however the Sales Organization is not fetched.
In the Business Configuration is verified that the question “Do you want to enable users to specify, per lead, a predetermined combination of sales organization, distribution channel and division?” is scoped for Lead Management.
The employee ABC and the Account do not have Sales Data defined, therefore, the Sales Organization is empty.
In order to determine the Sales Organization once the Employee Responsible has been defined, the user should set an employee's Sales Data. It could be done by the subsequent steps:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Users work view.
- Select Employee sub-view.
- Select the Employee ABC.
- Click on Edit.
- Under Sales Data section, Click on Add Row and maintained the Sales Organization and so on.
SAP Admin Guide - Configure Employees
Sales Data, Leads, Sales Organization, Determination. , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To