You are migrating Personnel Administration data of Employees using the Migration tool. During simulation, you receive the following error :
Bank ID XXXX not assigned to employee.
*XXXX represents Bank ID
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select the Overview view
- Search and open the activity Migration of Employee data
- Select the link to Migrate personnel administration data using the migration tool
- In the Migration Tool screen, upload your migration file
- Select Execute, then Execute Migration Step by Step
- Progress through the steps of the migration
- In the simulation step, you receive the error
You have already migrated the basic Employee data without providing bank related details. Since you are providing bank related details during migration of Personnel Administration data and this does not match the previous migration, system throws the error.
- Remove all the bank related values from your migration file for Personnel Administration data
- In the Migration Tool, upload your migration file and proceed with the import. Now, the file will get migrated successfully.
- Manually add the bank data for the employee as below:
- Go to the Personnel Administration work center.
- Access the Employees view
- Select the relevant employee and click Edit
- Go to Payment Data tab and navigate to Payment Information.
- Enter the relevant bank information in the Payment Information tab.
Bank, Employee, Migration, BankID, Payment, Personnel Administration , KBA , bank id , employee , personnel administration , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Problem