- Error KD503 "Complete allocation structure &" happens during Settlement however it's not possible to check Allocation Structure detail setting.
- Business requirement to check the settings of the allocation structures for the settlement profile.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Currently, there is no direct entrance APP that can check Allocation Structure setting.
You can check the Allocation Structure setting in an alternative way:
- You can start APP "Edit Overhead Allocation Cycles - Cost Centers - Actual".
- You can check any existing Cycle.
- Click "First Segment" -
- Delete the existing "Assessment CElem" -
- Input the any Allocation structure ID (for instance, Y1) in the field and press Enter -
- Click Change Button.
- Then you can check the setting for the Allocation Structure however, change is not possible.
For the error KD503, this occurs due to missing account assignment for the source of Allocation Structure.
- You can first check Allocation Structure setting according to above instructions.
- Find the relevant Cost Element Group name for the relevant source.
- Then, please maintain the account into the Cost Element Group with App Edit Cost Element Groups.
Fiori App Edit Cost Element Groups
OKO6, Cycle, Cost Element Group, Configuration, KD 503, Project Control, KSU2, KAH2, Parameters, profile, Investment Projects, settle , KBA , CO-OM-OPA , Overhead Orders , PS-COS-PER-SE , Settlement , How To