Talent Search is a configurable search tool that allows users to find employees based on defined fields and permissions.
Initially designed to allow Succession Planners to effectively find successors, Talent Search has grown beyond that and is being used by HR Managers, and Employees. For example, it is often used as a tool for staffing projects, moving people to new jobs, internal recruiting, global assignment, and measuring bench strength.
Document Contents (Direct links to document)
- Enabling Talent Search
- Provisioning Settings for Talent Search
- Enabling Talent Search v2
- Keyword Search
- Configuring Talent Search
- Granting Access to Talent Search Settings
- Managing Talent Search Settings
- Controlling Talent Search with Role-Based Permissions
- Defining Default Search Fields for All Users
- Using Talent Search
- Basic Information in Talent Search
- Advanced Information in Talent Search
- Searching by MDF Talent Pool
- Searching by Ratings and Competencies
- Leveraging Talent Search Results
- Adding Employees to an MDF Talent Pool
- Exporting Selected Results to a Spreadsheet
- Nominating Employees to a Succession Plan
- Replacement of Talent Search v1
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.