- Unable to create or edit file server connection in Connection page in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Go to Main Menu > System > Administration > System Configuration.
- Select Edit and then turn on Allow model import from File Server option.
- Select Save.
- Go to Main Menu > Connection > Connections and then select Add Connection.
=> File Server connection option is not there.
=> And all existing file server connections are not editable.
This issue has been identified as product defect by Development.
- The issue is fixed in a future** version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Please refer to Service Level Agreements for SAP Cloud Services.
** in Wave 2019.06. for customers on Bi-Weekly release cycle.
** in Q2 for customers on Quarterly release cycle (QRC).
- Create model by Importing a file from your computer, where File Server option is available to be choosed and then you can create a new File Server connection.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Import, Connection, create, edit, file server , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Bug Filed