When trying to do a Role Competency Mapping Import, I have the below error in Monitor Job:
Section(type= Job Section Name, GUID= Job Section ID) of Job Profile contains duplicate entity(GUID=Job Profile ID).
SuccessFactors Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center;
- Manage Job Profile Content Import Export;
- Import or Validate Role - Competency Data;
- See the error;
This issue happens because there is invalid data in the Job Profile, it could be duplicate section, for example, based on the section described on the error. When you do role/competency import or save any changes on a role for that matter, it saves the job profile also, as changes in one are applied to the other as well. Since the job profile had invalid data, it couldn't be saved, so the import failed.
- Search for the Job Profile which has the ID mentioned in the error (You can find its name searching by its ID in Manage Data).
- Look for duplicated sections in it.
- Removing the duplicate sections, and the error should be gone.
Role Mapping, Competency Role, Competency Import Error. , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem