- Customer completed Orientation steps and can't proceed any further
- Screen goes blank when trying to complete signature steps
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Pick up the affected candidate(s) in the work queue
- A blank screen appears for the candidate(s) in the signature step
- Signature required form(s) are not found in the ONB system
- Since the form was deleted in the server level, ONB was unable to ping the form for the candidate to sign
- The issue is due to the error message displayed below:
- Go through the affected candidate's forms to determine which among the custom forms are no longer in the system and requires signature.
Two Possible Resolutions:
- Upload the missing form back into the system if it's required during hiring process
- Delete the pdf form from the system completely
Reference KBA 2745636 - Delete PDF Forms from On-boarding - [ONB]
SF, success factors, delete pdf forms, blank screen, ONB, custom , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem