In the action "Create Mass Activity" in the campaign, you can choose only the documents type "Phone call" or "Task", "Appointment" is not available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Open any campaign.
- Go to the Build facet.
- Click in the plus icon to select the Target Group.
- Select a target group.
- Click in the plus icon to select the action Create Mass Activity.
- In the dropdown of the field Type, only "Phone call" or "Task" are available.
The document type "Appointment" is not available to the action Mass Activity in the current C4C release.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Sales Campaign, Create Mass Activity, Appointments , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , How To