- Error after importing a job into a repository using designer.
- Trying to drill into query transforms where the source or target table is not connected.
- Error: "Cannot drill into this object: You need to connect an input schema. (BODI-1111334)."
- The import window shows tables that are not "under" a datastore.
- Red x on source or target and it is not connected in the dataflow.
- Job will not work after importing the .atl file.
- Tables listed in import window that are not associated with a datastore are then missing in the object library and red x and not connected in the job.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
bods, import, job, atl, xml , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.