For example you have released a third party sales order, the follow up purchase order is automatically created, but not released.
SAP Business ByDesig
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales Orders work center.
- From Common Tasks, create a new sales order.
- Under Items tab, maintain the Ship-From Fulfillment as External, and maintain a supplier.
- Release sales order.
- Go to document flow, you see the follow-up purchase order has been automatically created, but not released.
You have not defined the relevant rule for Automatic Creation of Purchase Orders.
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Open common task: Define Automatic Creation of Purchase Orders.
- Please follow help document "Configuration: Automatic Creation of Purchase Orders", and define a rule for relevant buying company , suppliers,origin type, product category and Creation options
After the rule is correctly maintained, the newly created purchase order will be automatically released after the new sales orders are released.
Note: This is applicable for all types of Purchase order creations, that is Origin types like shopping cart,Planning proposal,Project,service order
Purchase Order, Third Party, 3rd Party, 三方订单 , KBA , purchase order submitted automatically , purchase order is ordered automatically , purchase order is sent for approval , AP-POP , Purchase Order Processing , Problem