- During execution of SWPM, the following message happened and it failed to execute a setup.bin file.
java.io.IOException: Cannot run /direcoty/sapinst/srs_media/setup.bin - execve failed (EACCES - Permission denied)
Assertion failed: Unable to set up the replication server software. Refer to trace file sapinst_dev.log for further information
- The issue was not resolved when performing the SWPM with root account.
- It was not a helpful way to change the permission of the file and directory before retrying SWPM.
- After execution of SWPM, the changed permission was restored to original value.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SWPM version 1.0 SP8 Patch 3
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
Software Provisioning Manager, CJS-00030 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.