You are receiving an error message when trying to perform the preview of a Customer Invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
In this example we use Customer Invoice ID ABC which represents the ID of the document.
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Documents view.
- Search for the Customer Invoice ID ABC.
- Select the document.
- Click the Preview button.
New window pops-up with error message: Language Code is Mandatory.
The reason why you are receiving an error message is because you have not set an Output Channel Selection rule for Customer Invoice or the rule which you have created is restricted for a specific Bill-To, Seller / Invoicing Unit and/or Business Document.
This is the expected system behavior.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Output Channel Selection subview, under Input and Output Channel view.
- Under Show Rules For select Customer Invoice.
- Click the Go button.
- Click the Edit or New button.
Here you can maintain a new rule or update the current one.
If you have a field, such as Seller / Invoicing Unit which is restricted for one Company, but would like to have for all companies of the system, please leave the field empty.
Preview; Error; Customer Invoice; Invoice Template; , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To