In checking the data capture from career site, after filling in all the information needed (for example first name, last name, and so on) then going to country field it shows blank value
Note: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. From admin center, go to manage career site builder
2. Then, go to pages and check the landing. It will give you a list of option. For the selected landing page(1), check the URL (2)
3. Once the link is selected, it will bring you to another page wherein you need to fill in some of the information needed like first name,last name, Email address, and so on. To replicate the case, just click the dropdown for country.
It will show you blank value.
If you check the manage data, then select country the second field will show no values or blank. Reason being is that country generic object has no records.
1. Download the file using this link : https://help.sap.com/http.svc/rc/500ea532c49c40df88e066b0fd2cf7ce/LATEST/en-US/Country,%20Currency,%20Script%20configuration%20files.zip
2. Then, go to admin center -> import and export data.
3. Import the currency generic object first,then import the country generic object afterwards. File format should be the same when uploading the file to avoid any further issues.
4. Then once it is done, go back to manage career site builder -> pages -> landing -> access the URL link. It should show the value for country field from career site.
NOTE: If the same issue is existing after performing above steps. Try to delete the previous landing page, then create a new one. See if the same issue will exist. Once done with all the steps provided ,however same issue issue is persisting , please create an incident and provide all the necessary information such as company id, support access, and data center.
Data capture Form, RCM and RMK integration, RMK,RCM, candidate,candidate profile, data,form , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-RMK , RMK Interface , Problem