Within "Edit Applicant Status Configuration" page the Languages drop down has no languages missing or is missing languages:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center > Edit Applicant Status Configuration
- Select a Status Set > Select Status Name
- Click Languages drop down
No languages or the desired language is missing on Edit Applicant Status Configuration page because no languages or the desired language has not been enabled in "Manage Recruiting Languages"
Enable languages in "Manage Recruiting Languages"
- Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Languages
- Enable all languages to appear on Edit Applicant Status Configuration page
Success Factors, RCM, SF, dropdown , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem