Within "Edit Applicant Status Configuration" page the Languages drop down has no languages missing or is missing languages:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center > Edit Applicant Status Configuration
- Select a Status Set > Select Status Name
- Click Languages drop down
No languages/the desired language is missing on the Edit Applicant Status Configuration page as no languages/the desired language has not been enabled in "Manage Recruiting Languages"
Enable languages in "Manage Recruiting Languages"
- Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Languages
- Enable all languages to appear on Edit Applicant Status Configuration page
Success Factors, RCM, SF, drop down , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem