- Error shows fingerprint ID (fa44a1eb86c399d372eaed81e0a02e85d29d3d05)
- An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support if the issue keeps occurring.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Pending Hires;
- Select a candidate and click in Hire;
- An error message is displayed "An application error occurred."
- There are more than one user with OnBoardingId (2 profile in BizX (UDF) have the same Onboarding_ID)
- CandidateID is missing in OnboardingCandidateInfo object of new hire
For Live Customer(s)
"An application error occured." is a common error message which is a result of data issue, system downtime, database inconsistency, or incorrect configuration. Please reachout to support.
Contact SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2741572 - "An application error occurred." in Manage Pending Hires
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-MPH
Manage Pending Hires; fingerprint; fa44a1eb86c399d372eaed81e0a02e85d29d3d05; CandidateID; missing , KBA , onb-21420 , LOD-SF-OBD-MPH , Manage Pending Hires , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem