You are trying to upload a cloud data source but you receive an error like: only UTF-8 is supported.
- SAP Cloud For Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics.
- Go to the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for the data source into which you want to upload data.
- Highlight the data source and click on Data then Upload.
- Choose the settings you require including the Character Encoding.
- You may see an error such as only UTF-8 is supported.
The file you are trying to upload may have some special characters such as ß or Ü.
Other language specific characters may cause this error message to happen.
You can try using a different character encoding such as ISO 6937 for example. Other encodings may work too.
Character encoding, cloud data source, CDS, cloud, data source, upload, download. , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem