This article provides information on the 3 possible job requisition system statuses we have for a job requisition.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
- These 3 different statuses (pre-approved, approved and closed) are SYSTEM job requisition statuses. It is still possible to configure job requisition recruiter statuses with fully customizible names (like, "rejected", "filled", "no longer required", etc...), but some of these will still have to be tied the system statuses. For more examples on how this would work, please take a look at this article.
- The job requisition system statuses may not be skipped and there is no way to have new system statuses created. This also applies to requisitions created through Possition Org Chart or On Premise integrations.
- The regular system status flow is Pre-approved > Approved > Closed.
- This is the first status we have for a job requisition after it is created. It is in this status that job requisitions will be until the moment they are fully approved. The last job requisition approver, instead of having an option to send the job requisition to the next approver, will have an option to, finally, set the job requisition to Open.
- Pre-approved requisitions may be closed at anytime. These may also be reopened, if needed. When the requisition re-opens in the pre-approved state, it will be in the same Route Map step it was in prior to being closed.
- Once a requisition is in the Approved state there is no way to again send it back into Pre-approved for further route map approvals. The only supported requisition state change is to close the requisition.
- Pre-approved requisitions may be closed at anytime. These may also be reopened, if needed.
- The Approved status requisitions are the only ones that may be posted for candidates.
- Closed requisitions can be re-opened. When re-opened, they assume the status they had before the status closure.
- Closed requisitions may not be posted.
2548296 - How To: Configure Job Requisition Hold Status/ Closed Status - Recruiting Management
Job requisition system statuses ; Pre-approved ; Approved ; Closed , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To