When user creates a PO in ME21N from reference (PR, PO, contract, scheduling agreement), system displays the deleted items as well. In case of contract and PR the following error or warning messages occur:
- Contract item [document number] [item number] has been deleted (release order not possible) - ME620
- Purchase requisition [document number] item [item number] already deleted - 06050
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, loekz, del_ind, deletion indicator, filter, me 620, 06 050 , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , MM-PUR-OA , Outline Purchase Agreements With Vendors , MM-PUR-GF-RE , Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.