How to determine the primary e-mail address and contact e-mail address of a candidate using Integration Center?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Navigate to Integration Center, select My Integrations
- Create button and select Simple File Output Integration
- Find in the left side the Entities options and choose Candidate entity
- In the data preview section, select the primary e-mail address and contact e-mail address fields.
- Navigate to Filter and Sort, Select Candidate ID as the field for Filter Set 1 and set it equal to the candidate ID for the affected candidate.
- Navigate to Configure Fields and see the values for primary e-mail address and contact e-mail address of a candidate displayed.
primary e-mail address, contact e-mail address, integration center, report, e-mail, candidate e-mail address, e-mail not received. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , How To