After you changed the business object you already followed, you cannot receive any related feed update notification.
SAP Cloud for Customer All Versions.
Reproducing the Issue
Precondition: you have followed a business object.
Reproducing the Issue(take Account BO as one example):
- Go to Customer work center.
- Go to Account work center view.
- Open Account ABC and navigate to Address field in the header (ABC represents the Account ID you followed).
- Changed the Address and save.
- Cannot receive related feed update notification after refresh system.
- You didn't tick related Event of the business object you followed in Feed settings.
- Another possible root could be, you have deactivated the system feed generation for your cloud solution in Business Configuration.
Please tick related Event of the business object you followed in Feed settings by the following steps:
- Login Html5 environment.
- Go to Feed Settings.
- Navigate to Events area.
- Select the business object you followed (Account in this case), and tick related option "Address Change".
To activate the system feed, please ask your key user to reset the following scoping question:
- Business Configuration work center.
- Edit Project Scope
- Go to Question facet.
- Go to “Communication and Information Exchange”
- Select “People Collaboration, Intranet and External Services”>>“Communities, Document Management and External Services”
- Please uncheck question “Do you want to deactivate system feed generation for your cloud solution?”
feed settings;feed notification;follow event;deactivate system feed generation; , KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To