You are using C4C with Groupware Outlook Integration enabled "Private Appointment" functionality.
However, upon synchronization of private appointment from Outlook to C4C, Appointments are not marked as private.
SAP Cloud For customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an appointment in Outlook and mark it as "Private".
- Sync the data from Outlook to C4C for newly created appointment.
- Check the appointment in C4C.
- Please notice that the private flag does not appear and it is openable by other users as well.
You are using the Server-side integration.
The behavior presented on Differentiate Private Appointments from Regular Appointments only works for Client-side integrations.
Currently Sever-Side integration only strips all the confidential information from the appointment and creates a dummy 'Private Appointment' event in C4C.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Private; Appointment; Sync; Outlook; Calendar; Server-Side; Client-Side. , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-SCC , Invisible CRM - Smart Cloud Connect Solution , How To