You want to know how system determines the currency in payment of expense report.
SAP Business ByDesign
When creating a payment for expense reports manually from the Employee Accounts view:
- Go to the Payables work center and here to the Supplier Accounts view.
- Select to show All Employees.
- Select an employee and press View.
- Select an open expense report and select Pay Manually By, for example, Outgoing Bank Transfer.
- The currency in the outgoing bank transfer is derived from the currency defined in the expense report.
When creating a payment via Payment Management:
- Go to the Payment Management work center/ Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the Common task section and select New Outgoing Bank Transfer.
- Select the Payee as an employee account and select the open expense report.
- The currency in the outgoing bank transfer is derived from the currency that was previously used for manual bank transfer. You can change the currency if required.
When creating a payment automatically via a Payment Run:
- Go to the Payables work center and navigate to the Periodic Tasks view. Here, select Payment Run.
- Execute the payment run to generate payment proposals.
- The currency of the payment proposal is derived from the currency defined in the expense report.
- In automatically created Outgoing Bank Transfer payments or manually created payments to clear expense reports, initiated from the Payables work center the payment currency to pay an expense report is derived from the currency defined in the Expense Report.
- In Outgoing Bank Transfer payments of expense reports created from Payment/ Liquidity Management the payment currency is derived from the previously, manually created Outgoing Bank Transfer.
Currency in Payment of Expense report, Currency Derivation, 付款货币确定 , KBA , AP-PAY-BPO , Bank Payment Order , Problem