When you try to perform an In-Transit Stock Adjustment for Warehouse Order XXX, the system crashes.
XXX = Warehouse Order ID.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Physical Inventory work center.
Select the Adjust In-Transit Stock common task.
Fulfill the Warehouse Order ID XXX.
- Click Go.
- Select the relevant line item.
Click Adjust In-Transit Stock to Zero.
Enter the Cost Center ID.
The issue occurs because there is no reversal for Goods and Activity Confirmation YYY, for the Warehouse Order XXX.
YYY = Goods and Activity Confirmation.
You need to create a reversal for the Goods and Activity Confirmation. You can do so by following the steps:
- Go to the Internal Logistics work center.
- Select the Display / Reverse Goods and Activity Confirmations common task.
- Search for the Confirmation ID YYY.
- Select the Confirmation ID YYY.
- Click Reverse Confirmation.
Please note that the Reversal of Confirmation YYY will impact the financial in current date.
GAC In-Transit Adjustment , KBA , gac , in-transit , adjustment , MM-IM-PI-PI , Physical Inventory , How To