A service technician has working hours maintained and available time slots in Calendar or Resource Scheduler. You're trying to get an appointment from a service item in a ticket, however message "No available time slots" appears.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket 123 (123 represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Service and Repair facet (Items facet in Fiori).
- Select item ABC (ABC represents the item ID).
- Click in Appointment > Get Appointment.
- Message "No available time slots" appears.
Skills are maintained for item ABC, and it's maintained as Mandatory for the item. Since the service technician does not have the necessary skill, appointments slots are not found.
Either add an employee to the required service technician team which has the necessary skills maintained as mandatory in the service ticket
item, or if the skill is not mandatory in the ticket, uncheck the mandatory flag.
KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-IMC , Industrial Machinery & Components , How To