When you add Attendees to the Involved Parties of an Appointment, you want to be able to differentiate between their roles. Especially when you have several people in the system who have the same name, but different roles.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activities work centre.
- Go to the Appointments view.
- Open any appointment.
- Go to the Overview facet > Involved Parties tab.
- Click 'Add'.
- Select the role: Attendee.
- If you have several entries in your system of possibly attendees with the same name, you get a selection of people with that name, but cannot differentiate which one is which (only names and IDs show, not their role).
To differentiate, you can add the column 'Type' to the OVS (overview value selection).
Click Adapt > Edit Master Layout.
Follow the steps 1. - 6. as above.
- Click the OVS (value help) icon.
- Hover over one of the column headers.
- Click Add > Add field.
- Add the column/ field 'Type'.
Once that field has been added, you will see the type of the attendee within the value selection.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To