When using the Custom Filter option in Manage Query Filter in Advanced Reporting, the report does not respect the filter values entered in the text box.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- While creating a query in Advanced Reporting, click on "Manage Query Filter";
- Select the Table and the Field to filter;
- Select the "Custom Filter" option and type the filter criteria;
- Go to the "Results" tab and see that the filter criteria was not respected in the report.
It is expected because, differently of Detailed Reporting, filters in Advanced Reporting are case-sensitive. When you are typing the filter criteria, it needs to be written exactly how the value is stored in the system.
When you are typing the filter criteria, it needs to be written exactly how the value is stored in the system.
You can also use the "Report Values" to select the filter criteria. This option will use the right value stored in the system to filter the report.
advanced reporting, filter criteria, filter, online report designer, report values, custom filters , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To