- Fault Manager does not start via Windows Services
- Fault Manager can be started by running the batch file
- Fault Manager (FM) error log shows: Status: ERROR - Fault Manager is not in a valid state. Check Fault Manager log file "C:\SAP\FaultManager\dev_sybdbfm" for detail.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-On Option (HADR)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
RepServer, RS, FM, HADR, CHADR, BHADR , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.