In your business process you add additional header texts in your Purchase Orders, for example: Shipping Instructions. You would like your additional Shipping Instructions to be issued in the output form send to the Supplier. Despite adding the additional header texts in the Purchase Order, these are not automatically visible in the PO output form, only the contents of the Header Text type F01 is issued.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Purchase Order using the APP 'Manage Purchase Orders' or the Webgui tile 'Create Purchase Order - Advanced'.
- Add header texts in the Header Text Field and the Shipping instructions Field.
- Save the Purchase Order.
- When you do a print preview of the PO form, only the text entered into the Header Text is visible.
Missing Print Text Customising
In standard only the PO header text type F01 is delivered. If you would like to output additional text types you can add them as follows:
Open the APP 'Manage your Solution' > 'Configure your Solution' > search for SSCUI 102270 > choose 'Define Texts for Purchase Order' > Add New Entry
* Note: If you plan to output more than one Header Text type, make sure each type used has a separate descending Print Sequence Number
MM_PUR_PURCHASE_ORDER, 'header text', Shipping Instructions, Terms of Delivery, SIMGKOPFTEXTBEST_B , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-OC , Message determination and printing , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , How To