You would like to search all the opportunities with a specific Custom Status. However, when you filter them, you realize that some statuses are displayed several times.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Click the magnifying glass to open the advance search.
- Open the dropdown menu in the field Customer Status.
Result: You can see some statuses more than once.
You have defined the same Custom status for different Document Types.
You have three options:
1) You can change the name of the custom statuses with the same name.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click ‘Open Activity List’.
- Open the Opportunities activity.
- Click Custom Status.
- Change the name of the statuses which have the same name.
2) You can filter first via the Document Type and then select the Custom Status.
3) You can make a multiple selection in the Custom Status field.
custom status, opportunity, filter, search, Activity, business configuration, , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem