You have created the Cost Center and Project Cost Structure in Financial Reporting Structure and unable to see it in Financial Statements Report.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics Work Center.
- Go to Design Reports View.
- Search for Financial Statements - Report.
- Click on the
- You do not see the
You have created the the Financial Reporting Structure of type 'Cost Center and Project Cost Structure' in the Business Configuration activity
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to implementation Projects view.
- Click on Open Activity.
- Search for the Activity 'Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination'.
- Click on Edit Financial Reporting Structures.
- Click on Add and fill in the details for structure type 'Cost Center and Project Cost Structure'.
- Click on Edit and Check Consistency and the Reporting Structure is consistent.
The reason it is not showing the structure type 'Cost Center and Project Cost Structure' is because this report is expected to show only Balance sheet and Profit and Loss details.
It is the expected system behavior in the Financial Statements Report it shows only Balance sheet and Profit and Loss details and it does not show the 'Cost Center and Project Cost Structure' structure typr..
Balance sheet and Profit and Loss details, Financial Statements , KBA , cost center and project cost structure , financial reporting structures , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , Problem