The chronological sequence of objects in the Document Flow facet shows incorrect time sequences in some situations.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
This is an example - the behaviour is the same in many other facets/ views:
- Go to the Activities work centre.
- Go to the Phone Calls view.
- Click New.
- Create a Phone Call with all necessary details for an Account ABC (ABC represents the account name).
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Create a Sales Quote for account ABC - separately - not from within the Phone Call.
- NOTE: the Sales Quote was created AFTER the Phone Call activity.
The only option you have, is to open the Activity again and to add the Sales Quote to it this way.
Result: due to the non-chronological sequence in the Document-Flow it now seems as if the Sales Quote had existed before the Activity.
When you create a Sales Quote directly from within the Phone Call activity, the Document Flow will show the sequence: Phone Call -> Sales Quote. However, when you create a separate Sales Quote and later add this to the Phone Call, the actual time-sequence will be shown, meaning the time that it was added.
This is the current expected system behaviour.
Document flow, incorrect, wrong, timeline , KBA , LOD-CRM-PM-SLS , C4C Product Management - Sales , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem