- When trying to "Check configuration" for SAP Analytics Cloud agent in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), the following error message appears:
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- Install and configure SAP Cloud Connetor, SAP Analytics Cloud Agent, Tomcat (and SAP Java Connector(JCo))
2. Log into your SAC tenant.
3. Go to: System > Administration > Datasource Configuration. Enter the cloud agent configuration details and then click "Check configuration".
4. Error Message appears.
The "Subaccount" and "Region" in the SAP Cloud Connector are incorrect.
- Log into your SAP Cloud Connector.
- Go to: Connector > Add Subaccount; enter the correct subaccount details and click "Save".
- Click "Cloud To On-Premise".
- Click "Add" ('+' symbol) on the far right of 'Mapping Virtual To Internal System'.
- Complete the 'System Mapping' for Virtual and Internal Host.
- Re-add the resource: "/C4A_AGENT/, in 'URL Path'. Ensure you select "Path and all sub-paths".
- Click Save.
- Go back to SAC and click "Check configuration".
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, tomcat , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem