- Report not pulling current information, and remains the previous record information.
- Changing label on MDF Object does not reflect on Ad Hoc Reporting - Person and Employment (As of Date) domain.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Ad Hoc Reporting - Person and Employment (As of Date) domain
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
See below example:
- Go to Admin Center
- Search/Find Manage Data
- Filter for Department (example)
- Create a new record and change a field effective as or after today's date
- Go to Report/Reporting
- Create New
- Select Report - Table
- Select Person and Employment (As of Date) domain
- Select People Scope & the required columns.
This is caused because the Ad Hoc Reporting - Person and Employment (As of Date) domain pulls data from Job History of the employee, if there is no record on Job Information after the effective date of the object change (e.g. Department - 01/01/2019) Ad hoc will show data from the last Job History record.
In order to pull data from the new data on the object (e.g. Department) then is needed to insert a new record on the Job Information of the employees after the object change.
- Go to Employee Profile
- Find Job Infomation section
- Click on the Clock
- Click on Insert New Record (after 01/01/2019 as above example)
Report not pulling correct current data today date currently object appearing showing previous show MDF custom foundation adhoc label change , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , Problem