- Lost Connection to live HANA system in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) from a particular User. Everything works as expected for other User on same computer using the same Model and the same HANA database user to consume live HANA model. Below errors have been observed:
"The connection to your HANAlive system has been lost. Please refresh your browser."
"Firefly Error: Error [Protocol]: (#73) Error [Protocol]"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.
- The issue seems to be User specific.
- The issue could be caused by misconfiguration of ".xsaccess” file found under, sap/bc/ina/service/v2
- Delete that particular User ID who is facing the issue with the help of system owner/ administrator and recreate new User ID giving all the necessary rights.
- For issue with CORS, From IDE, go to Content -> sap/bc/ina/service/v2 and delete any CORS block.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem