After creating a configuration with the initial load mode 'Resource Optimized', the reading type defaults to 3 (Primary Key Order) despite the requirements being met for it to default to reading type 1 (Range Calculation).
These requirements are:
- Connection to source system is RFC (ABAP system)
- Underlying database for source is HANA.
- SAP LT Replication Server 1.0
- SAP LT Replication Server 2.0
- SAP LT Replication Server 3.0
- Source system is an ABAP system with a HANA database.
KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-DB , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-BW , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.