While migrating Service Valuation Data, you experience the following error:
“Update not possible; specified data for SERVPROD_VALU_DATA with key COMPANY_UUID-CONTENT = `XYZ` AND SERVICE_PRODUCT_UUID-CONTENT = `ABC` doe”.
(In this document, XYZ and ABC serve as placeholders for actual UUIDs.)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view or Overview.
- Search and open the activity Migration of Service Valuation Data.
- Click on the link to Migrate service valuation data using the migration tool.
- Select the respective file with migration mode Add new records and click Execute Migration, then Execute Migration Step by Step.
- On step 3, the error message states “Additional message generated; see help for more information”.
- Click on Display Help.
- System will show message “Update not possible; specified data for SERVPROD_VALU_DATA with key COMPANY_UUID-CONTENT = `XYZ` AND SERVICE_PRODUCT_UUID-CONTENT = `ABC` doe”.
You are trying to create validation data for a combination of Service and Company, but the respective Company has not yet been maintained in the Valuation tab of the Service record (either in the migration or in the UI).
You have to maintain the Company in the Service record. To maintain the Company in the Service, use any one of the below options:
- Manually add the Company to the Valuation tab in Services.
- Use the Migration of Services template with Enhance already existing records, which will fill the Company data in the Valuation tab for Services.
Once you complete the above action, migrate the Valuation data for those Services using the activity Migration of Service Valuation Data.
Update not possible, Migration of Service Valuation Data, Company, Migration of Services , KBA , SRD-CC-MIG-CNT , Migration: Content , LOD-LE-MIG-MWB , LEAP Migration workbench , Problem