When you try to confirm the pick task XXX as planned, a system crash occurs.
XXX = Pick Task ID.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Task Control view.
- Find the task XXX.
- Select the Task XXX.
- Choose Confirm as Planned.
- System crash occurs.
You have configured to send the send Advanced Shipping Notification as XML message for the Account. As you are using a one step Logistics Model, when you confirm the pick task, the Outbound Delivery will be automatically created. The system crash occurs because you have not maintained the Communication Arrangement for your partner YYY.
YYY = Communication Partner ID.
In order to maintain the Communication Arrangement, please follow the steps:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Communication Arrangement view.
- Click New.
- Select the relevant Communication Scenario.
- Fulfill the Business Partner ID YYY.
- Click Next.
- Fulfill the Host Name.
- Click Finish.
Partner CA ASN , KBA , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , How To