- Unclear which sales documents can be migrated in the Migration Cockpit.
- Error during migration: Unpermitted combination of business object BUS2032 and sales doc. category L. Message no. V1761
- Error during migration: Unpermitted combination of business object BUS2032 and sales doc. category H. Message no. V1761
- Sales and Distrubution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Migration cockpit
- Sales order (only open SO)
- Perform migration for sales documents
Migration Cockpit is using BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 which can only create Sales Documents with Business Object ID BUS2032 which refers to Sales Orders.
Some sales documents, like return orders, debit memo requests can not be migrated using migration object Sales order (only open SO). That is combination of
- Header- Sales document type – CBAR (S_VBAK – AUART)
- Item – Sales document item category – RENV (S_VBAP – PSTYV)
It is only allowed to create sales document that have sales document category = C, via migration.
Migrate, Cockpit, Sales Order, Returns, CBAR, RENV, AUART, PSTYV, DR, debit memo requests, L2, return order, debit memo , KBA , SD-SLS-GF-IF , Sales Documents BAPI's , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem