- Client process unexpectedly terminated when running a statement with a variable of type 'table'
- Errorlog contains an Infected with signal 11 error at address open__byname
- The following stack trace including functions s__attachPreds and attach_predicates
- Errorlog entries include:
Current process (0x39001d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000018e11d7 (open__byname+0xa7)
with a stack trace including
- Please refer to attachment Full_Stack_Example.txt for a complete example from ASE log
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
- "Predicated Privileges" configuration is on
dataserver, open__byname, SIGSEGV , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.