You have not provided the Read/Write access for Accounts to the Business User. Your requirement is to restrict the Accounts from appearing in the All Accounts view in Account Management work center. But the user is still able to see all the Accounts using the query All Accounts.
- SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Assigned Access Restrictions to User:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the User and Access Management view.
- Go to the Business Users subview.
- Search for the User.
- Select Edit-> Access Rights.
- In Business Role Assignment tab, Business Role is not assigned.
- In the Access Restrictions, for BPM_ACCOUNTS, for the Accounts view, assign as below:
- Access Context: 1010 – Employee.
- Read Access: Restricted.
- Write Access: Restricted.
When the Business User checks the Accounts:
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Show All Accounts.
- Able to see all the Accounts.
The work center PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT and all the views in it are assigned to the Business User. Hence, when these views are assigned, it will give unrestricted access for all the views assigned to the user.
Unassign the work center PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT to make the restrictions work.
PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT, Access restrictions, All Accounts , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem