- MS Excel and MS Word do not open in place (inside SAPGUI windows).
- They open out of place (outside SAPGUI window) when executing MS Office related transactions.
- Issue occurs when users use multiple, extended monitors.
- Issue is reproducible only in some client systems.
- Issue does not occur if the user uses only their laptop to open the transaction.
- SAP GUI for Windows
- Office 365
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Excel, Word, out of place, in place, Office, SAP GUI,Office 365, inplace, separate window, embed, embedded, , KBA , iw32 , long text , iw33 , BC-FES-GUI , SAP GUI for Windows , BC-FES-CTL , SAP GUI for Windows Controls , BC-FES-OFFI , SAP Desktop Office Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.