- Converted report from a DESKI to WEBI shows an extra prompt because the prompts are not being merged
- Report contains two queries and a prompt in each with identical prompt text and type
- A prompt from one query is coming from a universe level filter but cannot observe where the prompt from the second query is coming from as there is no webi/universe level filter
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Desktop Intelligence
- Information Design Tool
- Universe Design Tool
webi, deski, report conversion tool, converted, extra prompt, wrong type, idt, udt, missing prompt, derived table, @Prompt, @Variable , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-UDT , Universe Design Tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.